Patagonia Women's Reclaimed Down Scarf
Each limited-edition, handcrafted Reclaimed Down Scarf is repurposed from used Patagonia® down jackets and transformed into an ultrawarm, one-of-a-kind scarf.
- 100% polyester shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium European goose down
- Organic cotton jersey knit binding provides a clean, durable finish
- Generous 75" length x 9" width wraps once or twice around neck
- Numbered, limited-edition garment
- 113 g (4 oz)
Shell: 100% reclaimed polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 600- and 800-fill-power 100% reclaimed goose downView The Footprint Chronicles