Patagonia Women's Sliding Rock Dress
This soft, lightweight jersey dress is a welcome travel companion: It’s stretchy, wicks sweat and has Polygiene® permanent odor control—in case there’s no time or inclination for laundering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with wicking properties and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- A higher neckline protects the chest from sun exposure
- An interior shelf bra provides support
- Triple straps are elastic and crisscross in back for added style and support
- Single-layer cowl on lower back creates a modern drape
- Finished with a 2" slit on the side seams for additional movement; slight scoop at hem
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.