Patagonia Women's Sliding Rock Dress
This soft, lightweight jersey dress is a welcome travel companion: It’s stretchy, wicks sweat and has Polygiene® permanent odor control—in case there’s no time or inclination for laundering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with wicking properties and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- A higher neckline protects the chest from sun exposure
- An interior shelf bra provides support
- Triple straps are elastic and crisscross in back for added style and support
- Single-layer cowl on lower back creates a modern drape
- Finished with a 2" slit on the side seams for additional movement; slight scoop at hem
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with a wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.