Patagonia Women's Windsweep Down Hoody
We took our warm Windsweep Down Hoody and added a waterproof H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 80% nylon/20% polyester insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fully insulated and adjustable hood with a slight brim for additional protection from the elements
- Center-front zipper has a protective front fold-over kissing welt
- Two handwarmer pockets and one left-chest pocket all feature waterproof zippers hidden by a discreet welt
- Articulated sleeves offer mobility and adjustable cuffs to cinch in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord and releases with cord locks at side hem
- 723 g (25.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.72-oz 80% nylon/20% polyester woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 100% recycled polyester semi-dull ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.