Patagonia Level 3A Jacket
Lightweight, finely-tuned and warm, the Level 3A Jacket is a breathable, insulated shell for active endeavors; ideal as outerwear or insulation.
Learn More Close
For gripping the tenuous holds of a Tuolumne classic one day and the outer poles on a San Francisco trolley the next, nothing beats the lightweight, breathable warmth of our Level 3A Jacket. We combined a sleek, wind-resistant nylon shell with heat-trapping, highly-breathable Polartec Alpha® insulation to keep you comfortable and warm in a wide range of conditions, whether you’re fully aerobic on an exposed ridge or just running late for your morning commute. Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Level 3A has a supple, next-to-nothing feel that glides effortlessly when layered with a shell on colder days. It insulates even when wet, dries extremely fast, and packs down to the size of a grapefruit. The full-length zipper has a storm flap for next-to-skin comfort and three zip-closing pockets (one chest, two handwarmers) hold the daily essentials. Elasticized cuffs and an adjustable elastic drawcord hem seal out the wind and cold air.
- Lightweight, breathable 1.9-oz 100% nylon shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wind and moisture
- Soft, highly-compressible Polartec Alpha® insulation (100% polyester) provides superior breathability for high-exertion activities, an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, and extremely fast dry times
- DWR (durable water repellent)-coated center-front zipper has a full-length windflap and a zipper garage at chin for skin comfort
- Zippered chest pocket has a clean-finished zipper
- Two handwarmer pockets add warmth and feature clean-finished zippers for comfort and security
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in the warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.9-oz 100% nylon shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Polartec Alpha® 100% polyester
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Made in USA.