Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Soft Shell Jacket
The Wind Shield Jacket provides lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities while still allowing excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements; features Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey side, back and mid panels for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Zippered front pockets, and one internal media pocket on left side for hidden storage
- Reflective logo at left chest and back center
- Zipper garage at collar for increased comfort next to skin
- 318 g (11.2 oz)
5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex jersey with a brushed back and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles