JobsWe’re always looking for motivated people to join us in our retail stores; at our Ventura, California headquarters; Reno, Nevada Service Center; and occasionally in our overseas offices. We’re especially interested if you share our love of the outdoors, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed here, please select the job title to begin our online application process.
We are sorry that we cannot respond to each applicant individually. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who best match the qualifications of our open positions. The process can take some time, so we appreciate your patience.
Lastly, we work very hard to minimize our impacts on the environment, and we strongly believe that one person’s actions can make a difference. In keeping with these values, please be sensitive to environmental concerns when preparing your résumé. As an alternative to mailing your materials, we encourage you to be as thorough as possible when completing the online application process, attaching a résumé, cover letter and any other additional materials only where necessary to enhance the body of your work.
Thank you for your interest in Patagonia.
- Associate Production Manager/Sales Sample Coordinator
- Cook - Seasonal
- Director of Global PR & Communications
- E-commerce Marketing Analyst
- HR Services - Ventura
- HR Services, Retail
- Infant Toddler Classroom Manager
- Infant-Toddler Bilingual Support Staff
- Managing Editor -Brand, Enviro and Sportswear
- Marketing Operations Manager – Technical Outdoor
- Material Innovation Engineer
- Merchandise Planner
- Product Developer- Equipment
- Product Line Manager- Snow
- Project Manager -AX
- Sr. HRIS Analyst
- Substitute Teacher
- Supply Planning Analyst
- Talent Management Analyst
Reno Service Center, NV