Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Andy J. Danylchuk, PhD's Ambassador Profile
Andy J. Danylchuk, PhD
HometownToronto, Canada (eh!)
- Taught himself to fly fish; the first fish he ever caught on a fly was a bonefish on a shrimp pattern he tied himself
- Earned his Master’s in Watershed Ecosystems Management, and PhD in Environmental Biology and Ecology with a focus on fish (naturally)
- Given the Excellence in Public Outreach Award from the American Fisheries Society (2017)
- Received the Distinguished Teaching Award at UMass Amherst (2014)
- Scientific Advisor to KeepEmWet Fishing
- Bonefish & Tarpon Trust Research Fellow
- Board of Directors, Indifly Foundation
- Board Member, Fundación Truchas Patagonia
- Host & Scientific Advisor, Fish Navy Films
- International Advisory Committee, World Recreational Fishing Conference