Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Paul Bruun's Ambassador Profile
HometownMiami Beach, FL
- Weekly outdoor columnist for the Jackson Hole News & Guide: 1973 to present
- Wyoming float trip fishing outfitter/guide: 1974 to 2010
- Co-founded the South Fork Skiff, the first fiberglass, low profile drift boat
- Founded, edited the Jackson Hole Daily newspaper in 1978
- Wrote lead story in the 1985 Patagonia Catalog to introduce fishing products
- Chosen as Patagonia’s Fly Fishing Consultant in 1986
- Three-term (12-year) Jackson Town Councilman (The Fishin' Politicin')
- Obtained first passport at Yvon Chouinard's urging for 3-week Tierra del Fuego camping trip for giant searun brown trout – surrendered a clothing size in the process.