This midsize daypack stores your walkabout necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps; extra pockets include externals on the top and the front. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Skip the Shipping and Give a Gift Card
Patagonia gift cards are sent via email within 24 hours of purchase—you can send them directly to the recipient or yourself so you can forward the email at just the right time. With this gift card, they’ll be able to choose from any of our durable, multifunctional gear—including Worn Wear gear.Gift Cards
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled MaterialsBuilt of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder StrapsHighly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day WearSuspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip BeltOn-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Hydration CompatibleSleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
Handy CoverRain cover included
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight679 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
679 g (24 oz)
19.5" x 11" x 9.25"
22L (1343 cu in)