Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 30L
This versatile backpack is built to go light on routes from Fitz Roy to Chamonix, but easily expands when you need to overstuff.
- Lightweight, bomber, tear- and abrasion-resistant CORDURA® nylon/polyester ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- High-density foam back panel gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Minimalist hip belt and low-profile sternum strap
- Two rows of daisy chains on front provide lashing options; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 670 g (1 lb 7.6 oz)
5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coatingView The Footprint Chronicles
670 g (1 lb 7.6 oz)
S/M: 11" x 21" x 6"
L/XL: 12" x 22" x 6"
30L (1831 cu in)