On a bike, in boots or catching the bus, this take-it-everywhere 8-liter sling pack has enough storage to keep you prepared, with a close-carrying fit and organization to keep you comfortable. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
100% Recycled Polyester With PFC-Free DWR FinishAll fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled), body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); pack volume is 8 liters
Ergonomic, Single-Strap HarnessAsymmetrical sling carries weight close to the body for all-day comfort
Zippered Front PocketLarger front pocket keeps a phone or other frequently used item close at hand
Divided Main CompartmentInternal divider in main compartment
Internal OrganizationTwo main compartments with dedicated storage for easy access
Tuck-Away Storage StrapsTuck-away front straps for carrying a yoga mat or an extra layer
Supporting The People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight340 g (11.99 oz)
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder strap: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Strap pocket: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
340 g (11.99 oz)
13.5" x 9" x 3"
8L (488 cu in)
Working with Patience and Compassion
Unfortunately, production and shipping delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are temporarily affecting our inventory. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues safely and with compassion for the people who make our clothes. Learn More