Patagonia Baby Recycled Hi-Loft Parka
One of our warmest baby hooded down jackets in a 100% recycled fabric package: 1/2” high pile Sherpa fleece, 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and recycled polyester rip stop lining treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block cold and wind.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester ½”-high pile fleece and insulated with 700-fill-power recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and wind
- Warm, three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at cuffs keeps cold out
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2” pile Sherpa fleece.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).View The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.