High-crown hat made from 100% organic cotton corduroy with a fly-catching and eye-catching front patch for holding your daily flies. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Skip the Shipping and Give a Gift Card
Patagonia gift cards are sent via email within 24 hours of purchase—you can send them directly to the recipient or yourself so you can forward the email at just the right time. With this gift card, they’ll be able to choose from any of our durable, multifunctional gear—including Worn Wear gear.Gift Cards
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Made of Organic CottonMade of 100% organic cotton corduroy
Keep Flies HandyFront logo patch holds flies
Recycled BrimBrim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
Just-Right FitAdjustable snap back
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight88 g (3.1 oz)
- Crown and bill: 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy
- Back crown: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn