Patagonia Hose-Down Slicker Jacket
Offering industrial-strength protection for hard work in the wettest and dirtiest surroundings, this work-specific slicker jacket is fully waterproof but only half the weight of its PVC equivalents; the tough, smooth-faced material allows the jacket to be sprayed down for quick cleanup at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from waterproof, highly durable 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Half the weight of its PVC equivalents
- Fixed hood has adjustable drawcord that can be cinched down tight
- Snap closures at center front with protective flap
- Internal wrist gaskets hold out dirt and moisture and have a hook-and-loop closure for tight, adjustable seal
- Can be sprayed down for quick cleanup
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- 655 g (23.1 oz)
Female model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
2-layer, 7.1-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminateView The Footprint Chronicles
Our unisex Hose Down styles are built on a men’s fit block, so women should buy one size smaller than their usual size for the best fit.