Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water, this hoody has a sweatshirt-like fit and has HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, it keeps kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Select Size and Color
Soft, Stretchy Fabric
Stretchy, 50-100% recycled polyester fabric provides superior mobility; with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
Three-panel hood provides additional coverage
Built for Comfort
Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
Raglan sleeves for comfort and mobility
Slightly curved hem
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka.
119 g (4.2 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn