Patagonia Kids' Trucker Hat
Roadworthy and trustworthy, the Kids’ Trucker Hat is made of organic cotton and polyester mesh with an adjustable fit.
- Made of organic cotton canvas with a polyester mesh back
- Large bill provides sun protection
- Mesh fabric has ventilation holes for comfort
- Shapeable bill
- Adjustable snaps in back customize fit
- Large volume accommodates big hair; moisture-wicking headband
- Artists by color: Geoff McFetridge (FFSC), Patagonia original art (FBSW, LRDO, FWWH, LMAB, PLWT, PNVY, PLAB, FBDB, FBWB, LRBL, FTMG)
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
Crown and bill: 8.3-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
Back crown: 2.5-oz 100% polyester meshView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.