Patagonia Men's 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile and lightweight nylon ripstop zip-out shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; liner with quilted construction for less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining: 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta. Zip-out jacket: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% nylon mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.Both with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1403 g (49.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.