Patagonia Men's Classic Retro-X® Fleece Jacket
A warm and windproof 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece jacket for cool, blustery weather.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a ¼"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- The full-length center-front zipper has an internal wind flap for protection
- Y-Joint sleeves provide the full range of mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Vertical zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- 774 g (27.3 oz)
Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.