Patagonia Men's Crestview Pants - Regular
Trail-focused performance stretch hiking pants made of durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim-straight fit, sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Front pockets, two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zippers
- Cleanly finished fly and waistband; gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Reinforced ankle scuff guard
- Zippered cuffs with expandable gusset
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.