Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody
Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody insulated with lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) that stays warm even when wet.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester taffeta fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; sewn with highly durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached, insulated hood; adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Hip length
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.