Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Light, stretchy and superbreathable, this mountain biking jacket hits the sweet spot of comfort and protection, keeping you cool on climbs, staving off wind on descents and shedding light precip.
- Soft, comfortable knit fabric backer wicks moisture from skin
- Secure inside chest pocket; rear center drop pocket sits between Endless Ride Liner Bibs pockets
- Easy, single-pull hood adjustment for good peripheral vision
- Loop and hook for rolling and stowing hood
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
2.5-oz 100% nylon face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.