Patagonia Men's Frozen Range 3-in-1 Parka
A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated parka. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- A versatile 3-in-1 that’s one of our warmest lifestyle parkas. Wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet conditions; when the skies clear, don the liner on its own
- 3-layer waterproof shell is made of GORE-TEX fabric (92% recycled nylon/8% spandex) with a soft flannel backer; the zip-out jacket and lining are 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell has a snorkel-style hood for maximum protection. A storm flap covers the two-way center-front zipper and an interior wind flap. Shell pockets: zippered handwarmers (lined for softness); interior drop-in and zippered pockets
- The warm zip-out jacket is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down; interior baffle construction keeps down in place and eliminates cold spots
- Zip-out jacket has microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets and an interior zippered pocket; the jacket has an adjustable hem, and it attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs
- Shell is thigh length; zip-out jacket is hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,505 g (53.1 oz)
Shell: 3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a soft flannel backer.
Zip-out shell and lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.