Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
Designed from the inside out, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket has strategically placed insulation where you need it the most. Built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; with a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation throughout.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX ® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm and one interior pocket with key clip. An interior drop-in pocket is great for quick-grab items
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.