Patagonia Men's Jackson Glacier Parka
A warm, sophisticated thigh-length parka that’s windproof, weather-resistant and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch, 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Bonded channels hold the down in place to offer impressive warmth
- Fully separating two-way, center-front zipper with zipper garage
- Insulated, removable hood with hidden drawcords that cinch down for protective warmth
- On-seam handwarmer pockets lined with soft brushed jersey for warmth and comfort; media-compatible, internal zippered pocket
- Trim, streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently; thigh length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,142 g (40.3 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.