After more than 10 years of testing with the most dedicated patrollers and mountain guides, we worked with our Reno Repair Facility to build the burliest mountain work pants available. Our knowledge informs function, form and durability in many other Snow garments, yet the Mountain Utility Pants are the gruffest and most rugged around. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Water-resistant zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, two thigh
- Reinforced crotch gusset for additional strength. Articulated knees for mobility; open thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- External utility knife pocket on right thigh
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn