After more than 10 years of testing with the most dedicated patrollers and mountain guides, we worked with our Reno Repair Facility to build the burliest mountain work pants available. Our knowledge informs function, form and durability in many other Snow garments, yet the Mountain Utility Pants are the gruffest and most rugged around. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Water-resistant zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, two thigh
- Reinforced crotch gusset for additional strength. Articulated knees for mobility; open thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- External utility knife pocket on right thigh
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight998 g (35.2 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 7.58-oz 70-denier 100% nylon oxford weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.