Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight354 g (12.5 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.