Patagonia Men's Nano Puff® Vest
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Vest uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.More Details Less
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 227 g (8 oz)
Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages—like our Nano Puff® Vest. It punches above its weight, trapping your heat with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, a pair of zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|Best Use||Trail Running, Fly Fishing, Ski/Snowboard, Climbing, Surfing, Hiking|
|Weight||227 g (8 oz)|
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.