Patagonia Men's Peak Mission Tights
Don’t let colder weather prevent you from getting after it. These cool-to-cold weather running tights help keep you warm, while wicking moisture when you heat up.
- Recycled nylon and polyester blend provides soft next-to-skin comfort, while also allowing for increased wicking during high-output activities; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric has a unique brushed-terry back for added warmth and comfort
- Internal flat elastic in the waistband for comfort and lasting durability. Drawcord for adjustable fit
- Secure zipper pocket at center back fits key/card or phone
- Reflective logo for added visibility
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
6.75-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% spandex 4-way stretch jersey with a micro-terry back, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.