Our warmest snow jacket uses high-loft PlumaFill insulation and 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX stretch fabric for premium waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the season’s burliest weather. With all the features you need for a full day in the mountains, the Primo Puff Jacket keeps you sheltered and warm during the coldest, harshest weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- A stretch GORE-TEX outer shell is bonded to our revolutionary high-loft PlumaFill insulation, which replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Interior: Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves; hidden vents at collar allow for airflow
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn