Designed for use in heavy and hazardous surf, the R1® Yulex® Impact Front-Zip Spring Suit can be worn by itself or paired with a full suit for additional protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Made with Natural RubberStretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Recycled Polyester Linings with Water-Based GlueStretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester, exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
Protective Padding25mm foam padding in back, sides and thighs for maximum protection and flotation
Front-Zip EntryFloating front-zip design for ease of entry and inflatable vest compatibility
Durably BuiltGlued and blindstitched construction
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight1,148 g (40.5 oz)
- Body: 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Impact panels: 25mm EVA foam
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form