Patagonia Men's Stonycroft Pants - Regular
Performance hiking pants made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Front hand pockets, two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with security zippers
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Zip fly, belt loops and adjustable waist
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.