Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts - 20"
Worn in or out of the water, these all-purpose shorts have the versatility and comfort of our quick-drying Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts in an everyday walk-shorts silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.More Details Less
- Made from durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Made from a durable, quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex blend with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, the hybrid Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts feature water-friendly comfort and performance in a subtle walk-short silhouette. Traditional flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly and belt loops makes them appropriate for all-day wear, while a bartacked interior drawstring keeps the shorts secure when an unexpected combo swell forces a quick detour on the way in to work. The two front slash pockets and two rear pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; the right-rear pocket is buttoned and has an internal key loop. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Weight||167 g (5.9 oz)|
|Fabric||4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch|
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.