Patagonia Men's Wavefarer® Cargo Shorts - 20"
Our classic Wavefarer® Boardshorts in an intrepid, travel-ready cargo silhouette; made with quick-drying recycled nylon that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with durable, quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic cargo styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Self-draining mesh side pockets; button closure side cargo pocket; zippered back security pocket with self-draining mesh pocket bag, noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper and internal key loop
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 241 g (8.5 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.