Patagonia Stormfront® Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment. A 100% waterproof, nonsubmersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness that’s supercomfortable no matter what you’re packing.More Details Less
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1171 g (2 lb. 9.3 oz.)
23 x 13 x 12
45L (2746 cu. in.)
The Stormfront® Roll Top Pack has a simple yet highly effective roll-down construction (minimum of 3 rolls for nonsubmersible 100% waterproof protection) that keeps your gear dry in any wet-weather environment. A burly 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, along with fully welded seams, complete the weatherproof package. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt provide all-day comfort on long hikes. There’s also lash points for extra gear and rod-tube holders so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater versatility, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately).
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Best Use||Fly Fishing, Surfing|
|Weight||1171 g (2 lb. 9.3 oz.)<br>23 x 13 x 12<br>45L (2746 cu. in.)|
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.