Patagonia Stormfront® Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with enough space to haul your gear in any environment. Splash-proof, non-submersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness is comfortable no matter what you’re packing.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for splash-proof, non-submersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1,171 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
1,171 g (2 lbs 9.3 oz)
23" x 13" x 12"
45L (2746 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.