Patagonia Stormfront® Pack 30L
Our highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. 100% waterproof-submersible with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness; carry your gear with confidence, knowing it will be dry no matter what.More Details Less
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment; plenty of space for a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes; exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 822 g (1 lb. 13 oz.)
21 x 12 x 9
30L (1831 cu. in.)
Our highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. The Stormfront® Pack is an ultrasimple 100% waterproof-submersible pack, made from burly 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy-to-use, fully waterproof TIZIP® main zipper protect the inside of the pack, which is large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes. The low-profile, fully adjustable padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt provide all-day carrying comfort. Pocketing includes a convenient external, water-resistant stash pocket and an internal, glued-in zippered mesh pocket to keep valuables organized. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus: it’s compatible with the Convertible Vest (sold separately). Two exterior web loops hold a rod tube.
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Best Use||Fly Fishing, Surfing|
|Weight||822 g (1 lb. 13 oz.)<br>21 x 12 x 9<br>30L (1831 cu. in.)|
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.