Patagonia Stormfront® Pack 30L
Our highest level of waterproof protection in a 100% waterproof-submersible pack with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness; carry your gear with confidence, knowing it will be dry no matter what.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment; plenty of space for a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes; exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
21" x 12" x 9"
30L (1831 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.