Patagonia Women's Barely Bikini
This feminine bikini underwear is made of 89% nylon (66% recycled)/11% spandex in a quick-dry seamless weave, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, featherweight 89% nylon (66% recycled)/11% spandex fabric wicks and breathes, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Floral jacquard pattern is engineered into the fabric
- Narrow, seamless waistband lies flat and won’t roll or bind
- Crotch construction is fast-wicking and dries quickly
- Soft merrow-stitch finish at the leg openings for comfort
- Pairs with our Barely Bra and Barely Everyday Bra
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 20 g (0.7 oz)
4-oz 89% nylon (66% recycled)/11% spandex with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.