A transitional insulated jacket that is soft and warm and sure to become a front-of-closet essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Select Size and Color
Soft and Warm Insulated Jacket
The coat's shell is made of 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Full-zip jacket with zip-through collar and oversized box quilting
Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
Two front welted pockets are lined with cozy brushed tricot to keep hands warm and hold your valuables
Cuffs Designed for Warmth
Elastic sleeve cuffs and back hem help keep the cold out
Interior Security Pocket
Interior zippered chest pocket keeps valuables secure
Shortened length and boxy fit lend contemporary and fresh styling; great for layering
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
454 g (16 oz)
- Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn