Patagonia Women's Macro Puff™ Hoody
A notch up on the thermometer from its Micro Puff cousin, the Macro Puff™ Hoody delivers even more high-loft, water-resistant warmth with PlumaFill insulation, a revolutionary, down-like alternative with all the benefits of a synthetic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight recycled nylon ripstop shell is water resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary high loft PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative, minimal-stitch quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands
- Alpine helmet–compatible, single-point adjustable hood with elasticated binding at hood opening offers custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Extended hem provides extra coverage; two-way center-front zipper allows easy access to belay loop
- Two handwarmer and one external left-chest zippered pockets; two internal drop-in pockets; packs into separate stuffsack
- Elasticized cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100% polyester 135-g PlumaFill (body); 90-g PlumaFill (side panels and sleeves); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.