A versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made of cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Model is 5'10" and wearing size small
Sherpa Fleece with Recycled Nylon ShellMade of ¼"-pile sherpa fleece with a recycled nylon shell that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Heritage, Snap-Front Pullover DesignSnap-front pullover with heritage design lines
Adjustable Fleece-Lined HoodStand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
Handwarmer PocketsTwo handwarmer pockets
Recycled Nylon Shell at Forearms and ElbowsForearms and elbows shelled with recycled nylon for additional abrasion resistance
Elastic Cuffs and HemElastic at cuffs and hem hold in warmth
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight723 g (25.5 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Contrast shell: 4.8-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Contrast-shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.