Sonnie Trotter's Ambassador Profile
Rock Climbing Ambassador
Sonnie Trotter was 18 when he first traveled to Rifle, Colorado. That trip opened his eyes and he immediately dedicated himself to climbing. His lists of accomplishments encompass all styles of climbing, from deep water soloing to big walls. Highlights include a free ascent of The Prophet on El Capitan and first ascents of Cobra Crack in Squamish and The Shining on Mount Louis.
- Climbed the second free ascent of the Prophet (5.13dR), on El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Climbed The Proposal and The Phoenix, both V12
- First free ascent of Cobra Crack (5.14), Squamish, British Columbia, Canada
- First redpoint of the East Face of Monkey Face (5.13d R), Smith Rocks, Oregon
- First ascent of The Shining, Mount Louis, Canada