Celebrating First Responders Day
In recognition of all first responders who continue to serve our communities during this ongoing crisis, Patagonia is offering a 10% appreciation discount on First Responders Day. Thank you for your commitment to all of us.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Timmy O'Neill's Ambassador Profile
- Lived for 60 days in a cave at Joshua Tree National Park, California
- Speed ascent (3:24) of The Nose route, El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Climbed three Grade VI routes in 24-hours (the Northwest Face of Half Dome, South Face of Mt Watkins and the Nose on El Capitan, Yosemite, California.)
- First alpine ascent of Torre Egger, Patagonia
- First ascent of Tonta Suerte, West Face of Fitzroy, Patagonia
- Seven-day ascent of El Capitan with older brother Sean, a T-12 paraplegic
- Co-founded the non-profit http://www.paradoxsports.org/
- Worked with Dr. Geoff Tabin, co-director of the Himalayan Cataract Project
- Worked in the ophthalmic tech program, Tilganga institute, Kathmandu, Nepal