Alaska Needs You
More mining and drilling in America's Arctic will push us away from a livable Earth and further into climate chaos. Right now, you can help protect our climate, local communities and biodiversity by asking our government to stop extraction in three areas under threat in Alaska.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Timmy O'Neill's Ambassador Profile
- Lived for 60 days in a cave at Joshua Tree National Park, California
- Speed ascent (3:24) of The Nose route, El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Climbed three Grade VI routes in 24-hours (the Northwest Face of Half Dome, South Face of Mt Watkins and the Nose on El Capitan, Yosemite, California.)
- First alpine ascent of Torre Egger, Patagonia
- First ascent of Tonta Suerte, West Face of Fitzroy, Patagonia
- Seven-day ascent of El Capitan with older brother Sean, a T-12 paraplegic
- Co-founded the non-profit http://www.paradoxsports.org/
- Worked with Dr. Geoff Tabin, co-director of the Himalayan Cataract Project
- Worked in the ophthalmic tech program, Tilganga institute, Kathmandu, Nepal