Product Safety Recall
Due to safety concerns about the snaps on the Infant Capilene® Midweight Set, we are implementing a recall of units purchased between August 1, 2021, and January 12, 2023. For more information, including how to identify this product, how to return it and how to get a full refund, please click the link below.
Our Web Specials collection is brimming with perfectly sweet products—think last season’s jackets, fleeces, you name it—for a fraction of the cost.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Timmy O'Neill's Ambassador Profile
- Lived for 60 days in a cave at Joshua Tree National Park, California
- Speed ascent (3:24) of The Nose route, El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Climbed three Grade VI routes in 24-hours (the Northwest Face of Half Dome, South Face of Mt Watkins and the Nose on El Capitan, Yosemite, California.)
- First alpine ascent of Torre Egger, Patagonia
- First ascent of Tonta Suerte, West Face of Fitzroy, Patagonia
- Seven-day ascent of El Capitan with older brother Sean, a T-12 paraplegic
- Co-founded the non-profit http://www.paradoxsports.org/
- Worked with Dr. Geoff Tabin, co-director of the Himalayan Cataract Project
- Worked in the ophthalmic tech program, Tilganga institute, Kathmandu, Nepal