Patagonia Vest Front Sling 8L
The best of a traditional fishing vest combined with a minimalist sling pack; size is 8 liters.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds; pack size is 8 liters
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers; exterior tippet spool holder
- Internal quick-access pockets for leaders; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- 440 g (15.5 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
440 g (15.52 oz)
18.5" x 9.5" x 4.3"
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.