Patagonia Women's Downtown Jacket
With modern style lines, this hooded down jacket has a satin polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- The beautiful satin polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation is kept in place with contoured quilting
- Flattering princess seams in front and back create an elegant silhouette
- Two-way adjustable, down-insulated hood
- PU-coated center-front zipper with on-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Soft microfiber touch points inside back collar and cuffs
- Hip length
- 746 g (26.3 oz)
Shell: 2.8-oz 100% polyester solid twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.