Luke spent his childhood wandering the mountains but it wasn’t until he agreed to a poorly thought out bet, which involved a marathon, that he found running. Now, Luke relies on long mountain runs for his everyday connection to the natural world. He strives to maximize each hour by balancing his time as a Physician Assistant, race director, husband and father.
- Second place finish in the 2011 Wasatch Front 100 Mile Endurance Run, Utah
- Five time winner and course record holder of the El Vaquero Loco 50k, Wyoming
- Fastest time known of car-to-summit-to-car of Idaho’s tallest mountain, Borah Peak
- Held the fastest time known for the Zion Traverse until May, 2013, Utah
- US Ski Mountaineering Champion 2012