Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Pack 18L
For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes where you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink. Perfect for extra layers, hydration and essentials.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- Tailored in both size and fit for a woman’s torso with a women’s-specific harness and back panel
- The U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; stash pockets hold your small items
- The roomy front exterior stretch pocket holds bulky items like extra insulation or a rain shell; two quick-stash side pockets secure small items
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- The comfortable, perforated foam shoulder harness and waistbelt provide a secure fit; the adjustable sternum strap accommodates layering; all specifically designed to comfortably fit a woman’s torso
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 650 g (1 lb 7 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz)
L/XL: 19" x 8.5" x 5.5"
S/M: 17" x 8.5" x 5.5"
18L (1098 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.