A versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made with cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Model is 6'0" and wearing size medium
Weather-Resistant Shell with Warm FleeceThis 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile Sherpa fleece jacket has a 100% recycled nylon contrast shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wind and moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Snap-Closing Front PlacketSnap-front pullover styling for easy venting; inspired by our classic heritage design
Warm, Heat-Trapping HoodStand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
Pocket DetailsTwo handwarmer pockets keep your fingers protected and hold your essentials
Elastic Cuffs and HemElastic at cuffs and hem holds in heat
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight839 g (29.6 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Contrast shell: 4.8-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Contrast-shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.