Patagonia Men's Stretch Thermal Hoody
We took the best qualities of boardshorts and wetsuits to build this warm and versatile insulated hoody. Made from 100% recycled polyester stretch boardshort fabric with a warm and fast-drying thermal wetsuit lining, it's an innovative solve for post-surf warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Face fabric is 100% recycled polyester with two-way mechanical stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; bonded interior thermal lining is light, stretchy and fast-drying solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
- Fixed three-panel hood with laminated visor offers streamlined protection and a full range of motion
- Full-zip design has zipper garage at collar for increased comfort next to skin
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets have noncorroding plastic zippers with added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket. Single-pull elastic drawcord at hem for added adjustability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 567 g (20 oz)
Exterior face: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with two-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Bonded liner: Solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.