Patagonia Women's Centered Tights
These stretchy, performance-forward tights are perfect for yoga, but wick moisture and dry quickly to take you from the trail to the mat with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27½"
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Logo on back of waistband
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
Prints: 8.6-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.