Patagonia Women's Micro Swell Rashguard
For all-day comfort in the water, the stretchy and fast-drying Micro Swell Rashguard features 50+ UPF sun protection, long sleeves, a high mock neck and strategically placed seams to prevent chafing. Solid fabrics are 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex; printed versions are 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Solids are made from soft and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex; prints are soft and durable 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex. Both with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Higher mock neck and long sleeves provide excellent sun protection and prevent upper-body chafing while paddling
- Raglan sleeves with gussets keep seams away from sensitive areas and allow a full range of arm movement
- Princess seams in front and back for a close-to-body fit that’s not too tight
- Hip length for maximum coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey.
Prints: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
Both with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.