For a couple of nights when moving from hut to hut or truly covering some ground, this pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, plus a frame that supports heavier loads, for going the distance in comfort. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled MaterialsBuilt of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder StrapsHighly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day WearSuspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip BeltOn-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Hydration CompatibleSleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
Handy CoverRain cover included
Zippered PocketsLid and internal security pockets zip to keep items safe
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
992 g (35 oz)
23.5" x 12" x 10.5"
36L (2258 cu in)